Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Everything is Horrible, AND good news!


I feel like crap. 

I actually have an entirely different post for you planned, but I decided to do this first, so I have a reason to explain my ailments. 

My body, especially my head and neck, feel like it's just full of wet cement. 



I move, and the slow goop inside shifts to become extra heavy on the bottom.

Laying down, my bed is sometimes made of rocks…
 


Sometimes I get lost in the too-fluffy…ness. 
 



My toe keeps cramping. 
 


Just the one.  I don't know why.

My chest is a giant knot of flesh.
 


When I shift to my back, an invisible sandbag materializes directly onto my face.
 



My arms feel… flat. Two dimensional?
 


I can't even explain this one.

My nails are brittle.


My eyes are itchy and horrible.
 


They cry at nothing now.

My ass has turned to lead.
 



I'm told this is a head cold, brought on by the weather and pressure changes.

I hate this.



*ahem*

On a much LIGHTER note, Oh Hell Donna! is now in a countdown until the first comic is posted!! 

Go here to check it out: 
Oh Hell, Donna!
(If you wanna buy the Fleyes pictured in FULL COLOR then just clink one of the links in the journal part.)










No comments:

Post a Comment